HVAC Installers and Service Experts
Primarily responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have excellent written communications skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent oral communications skills
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must be able to deal with difficult people
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with other technicians and tradesman
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
A Technician I must be able to install, repair, adjust, maintain and troubleshoot the following equipment:
- Refrigerant controls (metering devices)
- Hermetic compressors
- Heat Pumps to 5-ton
- Split systems to 5-ton
- Packaged units to 5-ton
- Ductless splits
- Electric Motors (3-phase and 1-phase)
- Electric motor controls (contractors, starters, relays, disconnect, thermostats, etc.)
- Light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners and related controls (oil and gas)
- Various types of water pumps
- Intake and exhaust fans
- Unit heaters (hot water, steam and electric)
ESSENTIAL DAILY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check in with office for scheduled jobs
- During and or at the end of each task complete all company provided forms to the fullest extent possible.
- Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
- Check in with client at the beginning and end of each task.
- Obtain client signature on company provided forms where applicable.
- Upon completion of each task record time spent at each job on the weekly time sheet.
- Hand in paperwork at the end of each week for processing in sequential order.
- Ensure all vendor packing slips or invoices for each job are secured to the related job forms.
- Ensure all materials used for each task are listed properly on the company provided forms.
- Answer all office pages/calls in a timely manner.
- Check in as needed to ensure office dispatcher and/or field supervisor are aware of your status.
- Secure parts and tools needed throughout the day for various jobs as required.
- Consult field supervisor or dispatcher in times of uncertainty.
ESSENTIAL OVERALL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to build client confidence in company.
- Provide information to management on training needs and courses of interest.
- Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day’s activities.
- Complete work in a timely and workman like manner.
- Participate in company–wide internal meetings as required.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an Apprentice License and EPA Certification and at least six (6) months of trade-related work experience, OR.
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- On-call and overtime hours as needed
- Good hygiene and cleanliness is required at all times
- Must adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and make office aware of maintenance issues
- Follow rules and regulations as described in the company Handbook
The Plumber is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures & other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential, commercial & industrial buildings.
Must be able to:
Review building plans and specifications
Identify required tools and special equipment
Select the type and size of pipe required
Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
Assemble and install valves and fittings
Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks
- Must have 5+ years experience as a plumber
- Must be drug free, also willing & able to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Posses a valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transportation
Our electrical department is growing quickly, and we’re hiring! We are currently in need of a experienced and skilled Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job.
- 5+ years’ experience in the electrical trade
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills