AC Repair and Maintenance in Weatherford, TX
When it comes to taking care of your air conditioner, Lightfoot Mechanical can help. From basic upkeep to full system overhauls, we are here for all your weatherford AC repair and maintenance needs. We’re your local source for dependable and professional AC service, and you can count on us to take care of your cooling system and fix any problems you may have the right way.
Lightfoot Mechanical has been providing top-quality service since 1983, and we are a family-owned company with a commitment to treating our customers with the respect they deserve.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
When you’re having a problem with your air conditioner, getting it fixed right away is crucial. Here are a few of the problems we see most frequently:
- AC won’t turn on
- Hot air coming from vents
- System cycles on and off frequently
- AC makes loud or unusual noises
- Frozen AC
- Clogged condensation line
Before you call us, there are a few things you can do try to troubleshoot your problem.
- Check your thermostat. Make sure your thermostat is set to “auto” and at the correct temperature.
- Check the power to the system. Check switches located near the outdoor compressor and by the indoor air handler to make sure they’re turned on. Also, make sure the breaker for your cooling system is on.
- Replace your filter. If your AC filter is dirty, it can prevent your air conditioner from cooling your home properly. Clogged filters can also cause some systems to shut down.
- Check the outdoor unit. Make sure the outdoor unit isn’t surrounded by weeds, shrubs or debris. Clean up the area to give the unit some breathing room.
If you’ve tried the troubleshooting tips above and you’re still having a problem with your air conditioner, you need help from an HVAC professional. Contact the experts at Lightfoot Mechanical for Weatherford AC repair and maintenance today by calling 817-596-0309. We’re also here for all your maintenance needs to help you keep your air conditioner in top working order and avoid repair calls.