Garbage Disposal Repair
Your garbage disposal is probably one of those things you don’t really think about until it’s not working. At that point, it can suddenly become the central thing you’re thinking about, and fast. If you find yourself in need of garbage disposal repair in Saginaw, TX, call us at Lightfoot. Our plumbers in Saginaw TX are garbage disposal experts. They’ll figure out what has gone wrong with yours and get it working again soon.
Many of our garbage disposal repair visits could be avoided if people didn’t put the wrong items down their garbage disposals. While these machines often seem invincible, the truth is that there are definitely items they don’t handle very well. If you can avoid putting these down them, you stand a good chance of avoiding garbage disposal repair in Saginaw, TX.
- Grease and other fats. These can cool in your drain and eventually clog it.
- Egg shells. These have a filmy membrane that can wrap around the moving parts in your disposal and cause problems.
- Animal bones. These are too hard for your disposal to break up and can cause it to lock or break.
- Coffee grounds. These can settle to the bottom in your plumbing, eventually causing a clog.
- Pits and seeds. These are often too small and hard to break up well, so they can get stuck in your disposal.
No matter the reason you need garbage disposal repair in Saginaw, TX, our plumbers would love to help you out. We’ll get to you fast, at a time that works for you. Once there, we’ll take a look at your garbage disposal, diagnose the issue, and get it fixed fast so you don’t have to worry anymore. Make your appointment with one of our skilled plumbers today!