Our entire company stands behind everything we do
Lightfoot Mechanical, Inc. has been keeping people comfortable for over 37 years; not just with the installation of quality equipment, but also the peace of mind that comes with the best in service and customer care.
- Most importantly, we do business with integrity!
- Lifetime workmanship warranty – a Lightfoot exclusive
- 24-Hour service – we’re there when you need us
- Highly qualified, NATE certified technicians – wearing shoe covers
- Prompt and courteous service – just ask our customers
- Consultative approach – we’re your comfort consultant
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction – before, during and after job completion
- Load calculations conducted – let’s determine your specific needs
- Dedicated to energy efficient products – to help you save money and energy
- Maintenance agreements – preferred customer status and peace of mind
Listen to what our customers are saying
Family owned and operated since 1983
We are dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our customers.We have well qualified employees who can handle the design, sales, installation, and service requirements of any customer – residential or commercial.
Awards and Ratings
Voted 2009, 2010, 2013, and 2014 Best Air Conditioning Company in Weatherford!
Angie’s List’s 2011, 2014, & 2015 Super Service Award!
BBB A+ Rating!
2021 Large Business of the Year Award
Our Exclusive Installation Warranty
We at Lightfoot Mechanical, Inc. have an Exclusive LIFETIME Warranty for our installations. This warranty covers our installed equipment and ductwork for as long as you live in the home. It covers things like our welding, ductwork coming loose, our electrical connections, seals and many more!
Our Pledge of Ethical & Competent Service
Every employee of our company will meet the following set of requirements to protect our customers and ensure their satisfaction:
Professionalism and Competency:
1. Each Service Technician and Lead Installer shall have a minimum of 3 years experience.
2. Each Comfort Advisor shall be trained in HVAC engineering, Home Performance Analysis and Design with the ability to accurately calculate room by room load calculations.
3. Each employee will always wear NEW Shoe covers when entering the customer’s home.
4. Each employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client’s concerns and work to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction.
5. Every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team.
Ethical and Personal Requirements:
6. Every employee must be screened with a background check.
7. Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residence.
8. Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
9. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
10. Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy:
11. Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
12. Comfort Advisors and Technicians will wear a white shirt embroidered with the Lightfoot Mechanical logo—properly identifying them as Lightfoot Mechanical employees— and…
13. Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire shall be acceptable.
14. Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permissible, and clean shaven at all times during work hours
15. Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
16. Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times
Affiliations & Certifications
Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
ACCA is a non-profit association serving more than 60,000 professionals and 4,000 businesses in the HVACR community. Together with its members, the association works to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor living for all Americans. As ACCA members, we participate in innovative training and ongoing education to ensure that we perform only the most quality work in our industry.
North American Technician Excellence Certified (NATE)
NATE is the leading non-profit certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry, and the only certification test supported by the entire industry. NATE-certified technicians are the best and brightest on the continent. The NATE tests are rigorous, multiple-choice, knowledge-based tests.
Comfort Institute (CI)
Comfort Institute, Inc. (CI) is an international indoor comfort research, training and consumer protection organization based in Bellingham, Washington with trainers and offices located throughout the United States and Canada. The organization is dedicated to helping homeowners achieve a safe, healthy, clean, comfortable and affordable indoor living environment.
Call Lightfoot Mechanical, we can help you today with your home comfort needs!
Call (817) 596-0309 to make an appointment
Recognition & Reviews
Check out our PDF for more reasons to choose Lightfoot as your plumbing, air conditioning, heating, and electrical company in Weatherford, TX.