Indoor Air Quality Weatherford, TX
Indoor air pollution can actually be worse for you than outdoor pollution! If you want cleaner, healthier indoor air, Lightfoot Mechanical can help supply and install an air filtration system, dehumidifier, or humidifier. Only 10% of homes in the United States have an efficient air cleaning system. Our goal is to raise that percentage and improve the indoor air quality in your Weatherford home!
Indoor Air Quality Concerns
Are you concerned about your indoor air quality in Weatherford? It’s for good reason! 98% of particles in the air are small enough to enter your bloodstream when you breathe them in. Do you wonder if the air you are breathing could harm you? Maybe you have asthma and allergies and you think that improving your air quality could help you feel better every day.
If any of these sound like you or if you need help with your indoor air quality for other reasons, reach out to us at Lightfoot today. We can test your air quality, then let you know which of our possible solutions might improve it. We’ll talk you through all the options to help you find the one that is best for you and your family.
Signs of Air Quality Problems
There are many signs that you may need help with your indoor air quality. These include:
- Allergies or asthma that seem worse at home or in certain areas of the home
- Dust buildup on furniture and other horizontal surfaces
- Stale odors in certain parts of your home or throughout the house
- Humidity problems, including mold and mildew growth or damage to wood furniture
- An excess of construction in your area or even in your home
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
There are many ways to improve your indoor air quality. We will work with you to help you get the solution that best fits your needs.
- Swapping out your traditional heating and cooling system for a ductless one
- Cleaning your air ducts
- Installing a dehumidifier or a humidifier to give your air the idea water content
- Our Polarized Media Air Cleaner removes things like smoke, dust, and other allergens from the atmosphere. It has a 97% efficiency rate.
- Our UV Germicidal Air Purifier with Odor Control is a lamp that sterilizes germs, keeps fungus growth away, and oxidizing gases and toxins to control bad smells. They are 3 times more powerful than our competitors’, and have a lifetime warranty. We also offer this without the odor lamp option.
We have highly skilled IAQ technicians on hand to clean your ducts if you need. Duct cleaning service is recommended for all property owners to have done regularly, to ensure that there is no dust and debris being blown around and also to allow for maximum airflow and efficiency. Often home and business owners will neglect to clean their ducts over time, and then have air quality issues.
If the time has come for a repair like duct sealing, we have the experience required to tackle the problem. Our Weatherford IAQ team is available to seal up your air ducts to prevent issues like cooled or heated air escaping, or contaminated and polluted air from the outside getting in.
Weatherford’s Air Quality Experts
Contact us at Lightfoot Mechanical today and ask about our indoor air quality services in Weatherford. We’ll be there soon to help you get the solutions you need so you can breathe better at home! Our team is standing by waiting to help, so call now.