Should I Get a Furnace Tune Up?
November, 23rd, 2021
If you’re like many of the homeowners we get to talk to, you aren’t quite sure if you really need to call for furnace maintenance every year.
At Lightfoot Mechanical, we totally understand that! We recommend furnace maintenance at least once a year. Call now to find out more, or keep reading.
What A Furnace Tune Up Gives You
Most people don’t want to invest in something unless they understand what it can give them in return. Here’s what you stand to gain when you choose a furnace tune up.
- Improved energy usage. We’ll make your furnace work more efficiently, which means it will use less energy whenever it runs.
- Lower costs. Your energy costs will go down. You also may not have to replace your furnace as often, which will lower the overall costs of owning your home.
- Extended hardware lifespan. A heater that is working efficiently won’t suffer as much wear and tear and may last longer.
- A warmer house. When your heater is working at maximum efficiency, it should be able to effectively heat your entire home, even those rooms that often stay cold all winter.
- Peace of mind. Stop wondering if your heater is going to last the winter. When we tune it up, you’ll know that it’s in great shape. We’ll also fix any problems we find so that they don’t become major issues for you later on.
When Do I Need Furnace Maintenance?
Not sure if now is the right time for furnace maintenance? Our team can come out, take a look at your system, and let you know, or you can call for furnace maintenance when:
- You’re not sure when your last furnace maintenance occurred
- You know it’s been at least a year since you called for a furnace tune up
- You see visible dirt or dust on or around your furnace
- You don’t know how to change your furnace filter
No matter how long it’s been, we’ll take a look at your furnace and get it back into top shape soon with either a furnace tune up or furnace repair. Contact us now to get on our schedule and get your furnace maintenance done soon.