Are you considering ductless AC as an alternative to traditional air conditioning for cooling your home? Would you like to be able to cool your home without the hassle of installing ductwork throughout it? Or maybe you’ve seen ductless AC in someone else’s home and you’re wondering if it would work for you, too. If you’d like to learn more about ductless air conditioning, be sure to read our “What Is Ductless AC?” blog post!
If you’re interested in ductless AC, here’s what you could stand to gain if you install a system today.
Is Ductless AC Right for You?
Ductless AC may be right for you if:
- You want to save money. Ductless AC systems use energy more efficiently than many other types of cooling do, so you won’t spend as much each month on those costs.
- You want to make sure that every part of your house is cooled effectively. These systems distribute air more evenly than conventional systems so every room will be equally comfortable.
- You only want to use AC in certain rooms or locations in your home. Ductless AC allows you to turn on your air conditioning when and where you need it, without having to turn it on everywhere. Every unit has separate controls, so you can choose where the cold air blows.
- You want to see an improvement in allergy and asthma symptoms. Ducted systems pull air in from outside. Even if you treat it aggressively, this air can have pollutants in it that trigger symptoms. Ductless AC systems use air differently, and some people experience a drastic reduction in symptoms.
- Ductless systems are easier to install. Since installation doesn’t require adding ductwork to your home, we can put in a ductless AC in just a few days. Get the cool air you need quickly when you choose this option.
- Ductless systems are unobtrusive and installation location is flexible. We can install your indoor ductless units wherever they work for you. The units themselves don’t take up much space and can be hidden or modified so they will work with your decor.
If these benefits sound like things you need in your home, we would love to talk to you some more about installing ductless AC.
Choose Lightfoot for Your Ductless AC Today!
If you want to install a ductless AC system or you’re interested in learning more, contact us at Lightfoot Mechanical today. We’ll send out a ductless AC expert to evaluate your needs, talk to you about your options, and get you comfortable at home soon. Start the process now when you give us a call!