Furnace Maintenance Weatherford, TX
With all of the maintenance and upkeep required around your home, it’s easy to overlook your heating system. But not taking the time out to keep your furnace properly maintained is a costly mistake.
Maintaining your furnace on a regular basis is an easy and sure-fire way to make sure it’s running as efficiently as possible. When you require furnace maintenance in Weatherford, TX, call in a furnace service expert from Lightfoot Mechanical as soon as possible.
We’ll get to you fast, ensure that your furnace is working well, and repair any problems that we discover. Before you know it, you’ll be able to stop feeling anxious about your furnace because you’ll know that it’s in great condition and working efficiently.
The Top Benefits of Our Furnace Maintenance Service
Are you unsure if furnace maintenance in Weatherford, TX is the right option for you? Here are just a few of the benefits you could reap when you maintain your furnace with Lightfoot:
- Save energy. We’ll get your furnace working efficiently so your home will use less energy. This lowers your energy footprint and does something good for the planet, too.
- Save money. When your furnace is working more efficiently, your energy bills should go down. Some customers see a drop right after one of our pros completes their furnace maintenance service.
- Replace your furnace less frequently. When your furnace is working efficiently, it experiences less wear and tear. This can extend its lifespan so you don’t have to buy a new furnace so often.
- Give yourself more peace of mind. If you feel anxious about your furnace every time you turn it on, furnace maintenance in Weatherford, TX can give you the peace of mind that you want and need. When you know your furnace is working well, you won’t have to wonder about it anymore.
How to Keep Your Furnace Running Its Best
A dirty furnace also leads to an inefficient furnace. At Lightfoot Mechanical, we are dedicated to making sure your heating system lasts as long as it possibly can and runs as efficiently as possible. Let us help you keep your furnace running its best by scheduling regular furnace maintenance in Weatherford with us!
There are three important areas of a furnace that need to stay clean to keep your system running properly: the filter, the blower and the blower motor.
One of the most important and easiest steps in keeping your furnace working properly is cleaning your filter. The filter should should be replaced at the beginning of the heating season, but then you should follow your manufacturer’s recommendation throughout the season.
When it comes to the more difficult cleaning tasks like cleaning the blower and blower motor, it’s best to call a professional. Cleaning these essential parts of your furnace requires removal of panels that house these parts, as well as removal of the fan unit. Furnace cleaning is part of our regular furnace maintenance program, and at Lightfoot Mechanical we stand behind our work.
Our Checklist for Furnace Maintenance
When we perform your furnace maintenance in Weatherford, TX, we’ll ensure that we do all of the following:
- Check each part of your furnace to make sure it is working the way the manufacturer designed it to.
- Change all of your filters, if you have them. We can also show you how to do this so you don’t have to rely on us in the future.
- Visually inspect your whole HVAC system for broken insulation, loose wires, and more.
- Clean out all of the dust and debris that can hamper efficient furnace function.
If we discover any issues with your furnace, we’ll let you know and get them fixed fast, before you need to rely on your furnace again.
Weatherford Furnace Maintenance Specialists
Regular furnace maintenance is an easy way to make sure your furnace can function as efficiently as possible for as long as possible. Trust the team from Lightfoot whenever you need furnace maintenance in Weatherford, TX or the surrounding area. We’ll have an expert to your door ASAP to maintain your furnace. Call for an appointment today!